Altsoft XML2PDF Formatting Engine is the best and easiest solution for converting Excel to PDF files. XML2PDF supports almost all Microsoft Excel 2003, Excel 2007 and Excel 2010 features. XML2PDF can be used manually as a desktop tool (XML2PDF Workstation) and can be embedded to a .Net solution (XML2PDF Formatting Engine) for creating PDF, XPS, TIFF, and SVG documents from any Excel file (.xls, .xlsx, .xlsm, .xlsb).
Microsoft Office Excel is a spreadsheet application written and distributed by Microsoft. Excel is used for calculation; it has graphic tools, supports pivot tables and features a macro programming language called VBA (Visual Basic for Applications).
Among the most typical Excel to PDF business use cases are:
- automatic invoice generation
- sending bank statements or any other letters with client-specific information
- generation of print ready time planners for study process
- generation of print ready forms of various personalized documents including medical cards
- and many other cases where your application creates Excel documents and you need to make print-ready (such as PDF) versions of them