Altsoft XML2PDF Formatting Engine is the best and easiest solution for converting HTML to PDF files. Our formatting engine maintains almost all HTML 4.01 options with full CSS support. With XML2PDF Formatting Engine (.NET API) you can easily integrate your .NET application to create PDF, XPS, PS, SVG and TIFF from any HTML file.
Any web page that exists on the Internet consists of HTML. HTML is suitable for publishing and distributing information through the internet. However, if you try to print a page from your browser you will not get the page you see on your monitor. That is why it is better to convert your HTML to PDF, one of the print-ready formats along with PS, XPS, TIFF, etc. You can use our desktop tool XML2PDF Workstation for converting HTML to PDF for single use. Adobe Professional is not suitable for server use, that is why XML2PDF Formatting Engine is perfect to convert HTML to PDF automatically on your server.
Among the most typical HTML to PDF business use cases are:
- on-line creation of print versions of your dynamical web page
- automatic bookmarks generation
- sending and receiving customers’ information
- representing electronic records
- creating user guides and specifications
- and other cases where your application creates HTML documents (or receives and has them in your database) and then you make print-ready (such as PDF) versions of them