Altsoft XML2PDF Formatting Engine is the best and easiest solution for converting SVG to PDF files. Our formatting engine supports almost all SVG options describing two-dimensional graphics, images and text. Using XML2PDF Formatting Engine (.NET API) you can easily integrate your .NET application to create PDF, XPS, PS and TIFF from any SVG file.
SVG graphics is widespread nowadays and it is used for preparing different printed matters, pamphlets, calendars, illustrations, books, postcards, creating web-pages, describing technical documentation and others. Considering that SVG is a relatively new format and is unequally supported by browsers it is better to convert SVG to PDF to make documents easy to print, archive and share. Using our XML2PDF Workstation you can convert SVG to PDF for desktop use. If you need to convert SVG to PDF automatically on your server or if you want to integrate our software into your application, then XML2PDF Formatting Engine (.NET API) is your solution.
Most typical SVG to PDF business use cases:
- preparation of different printed matters, pamphlets, postcards, books, etc.
- dynamically GIS (Geographic Information Systems) generation
- distributing Maps, CAD Drawings
- creation of management solutions
- other cases when you need a document with rich graphics be displayed in the appropriate way without any quality losses