Altsoft Font Type Master is a Microsoft.NET Framework based software product for editing fonts and converting between different font formats. It is based on
Altsoft FTMBase class library. It is a fully-functional GUI application implementing basic and advanced routines for processing fonts. It can be useful for font designers and end users whenever universal font formatting and editing tool is necessary.
- Support for Type 1, CFF (Type 2), Type 42, TrueType, OpenType, CID-based, Multiple Master fonts
- Retrieving basic font information
- Retrieving font name strings
- Retrieving and editing font encodings
- Font metrics generation
- Font subsetting
- Generating instances of multiple master fonts
- Character outlines editing
- Copying glyphs and editing glyph outlines
- Conversion between various font types: Type 1, Type 2, TrueType, OpenType, Type 42.