Altsoft XSL-FO Debugger is an easy-to-use GUI application that allows user to convert XML /XSL-FO files to PDF document format and creates layers for displaying specific properties of certain FO objects.
Here is the short description of the most important Altsoft XSL-FO Debugger features:
- Selecting various XSL-FO objects to be debugged.
- How to select appropriate object for debugging?
- Formatting XSL-FO files.
- How to format XSL-FO file?
- Formatting XSLT with XML files.
- How to format XSLT with XML file?
- Viewing the resulting PDF document.
- How to view the resulting PDF document?
- Setting the visual representation of the object features.
- Properties window description.
- Setting various PDF formatting options.
- Configuration window description.
User-friendly flexible graphic interface allows Altsoft XSL-FO Debugger to cover all aspects of XML/XSL/XSLT/FO to PDF file formatting and debugging. To learn more about menu commands and GUI check the following sections:
- Menu commands and toolbar.
- UI elements and how to use them
Send comments on this topic.
© Altsoft Company. All rights reserved.